.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Diary Entry Blood Brothers Essay Example For Students

Diary Entry Blood Brothers Essay A diary entry in role as Linda. Linda accepted to go out with both Eddie and Mickey and while sharing her time between them she looses track of the time and Mickey finds Linda and Eddie enjoying a romantic dinner for 2!  Theres the sound of the door slamming behind me. The TV is so loud downstairs. Dishes being washed, chairs being moved across the cold, laminated floor. Theres Mum and Dad arguing faintly in the background; probably about something stupid like not putting the toilet seat down, theyre always at each others throats. Clearly they dont know what Ive just done, the hearts Ive just broken, the most amazing friends Ive just lost. I still cant believe what Ive done, I feel so humiliated! I dont know how it happened, they werent mean to find out, especially not like that! I was so confusedhow can a girl be expected to make a decision like that. I dont know who I hurt more, Eddie or Mickey! Neither of them are going to want anything to anymore! I cant believe I actually went with it, I knew it would go wrong but I didnt listen as usual!  Eddie is so sweet and charming, so wonderful and amazing. He is everything a girl could ever wish for and I dont know why or what, but hes just not for me, I just dont feel right with him. I always knew deep down but cant a girl dream! Look at himhe deserves bettermuch better than me anyway! I hope wed be able stay friends but theres no chance of that anymore, Ive ruined everything! Mickey was, and still is the love of my life but hes never going to forgive me now! He finally asked me out and I let him down, I knew how hard it must have been and Ive totally humiliated him! Weve known each other since we were tiny and I always knew there was something between us, some sort of connection or bond, well something, were just so alike in every way. I dont know what came over me! Mickey is the most protective, funniest, loving boy Ive ever met and I now Ive lost him. I dont think I have ever felt like this for anyone! Its all gone now and Im the only person to blame! Ive messed up bad this time, I could have all been so perfect, It could have been the fairytale Id always dreamt of! Its ruined now, shattered into a million pieces, theres nothing to see anymore, nothing to live formy life is over theres no point, unless they have it in their heart to forgive me. I would give anything for a second chanceanything!

No comments:

Post a Comment