.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Generation Limbo Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 2

Generation Limbo - Essay Example In this respect, my intention is to explore ways of becoming an employer myself. I intend to explore investment avenues for small and/or medium enterprises, thereby creating jobs and employment opportunities to other people. In case this plan fails, I will consider alternative jobs that directly or indirectly utilize my knowledge and skills within or without my area of specialty. At a personal level, business future is undoubtedly worrying. The number of graduates is consistently outmatching job creation efforts. At the same time, the disparity between the rich and the poor is growing at an alarming rate, thereby making it harder for fresh graduates to realize their personal and career goals. In light of the â€Å"Generation Limbo† issues, college is a helpful institution. College exposes me to diverse personal, academic, and professional experiences.in so doing, college life prepares me for more than just job search and employment. It equips me with the knowledge and skills to pursue survival opportunities, over and above career growth and

No comments:

Post a Comment