.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Ben Carson Essay

English 52 300pm class Faith Ben Carson today is a brain surgeon that once was exclusively a young black kid from the ghetto with no know shinege of anything the world. Today he is cardinal of the most inspiring person in the world, he was the first neurosurgeon to separate tie twins from the head, without bleeding to death. He had no dad, and a mom with psychiatric problems. He faced a hard teenage and childhood, in his life he faced problems from racism, anger management, and poverty. This book shows us how having trust with no fear of the unknown, this book ould lead anyone to tolerate a successful spiritual life and c atomic number 18er. His corporate trust led him to go by means of alone the struggles and come out successful. Ben Carson had different experiences throughout his childhood, and having doctrine led him to go through struggles. When he was just a boy, his father left him, his brother, and mother, because of another family he had. As a child Ben tried to fig ure out why his father had left them for another family, Ben utilize church as a way to escape his problems.He began to really have credit, when he heard the preacher talk about a missionary doctor from past on, his faith perform him on a path to become a doctor. There likewise came a time where his faith was do to the test. At 14 years old he struggled with a bad temper. All the hate he snarl from his dad leaving him was in his heart, and he had never let it go. One day at school, he sat listening to classical music when one of his friends made fun of him and was going to change the music.Carson, with all the hate he had, he pulled out a pocket knife he had bought and aimed for his stomach, he check his friends belt buckle. He ran home and thought to himself he was crazy. He got home and locked himself in the bathroom and prayed to God to take his temper away and he prayed and sang, Jesus is All the World to Me. From whence on his faith only became stronger, and whenever he felt anything negative, going back to this moment made him smack better. God gave him a second chance to life and make more of it. From then on, he knew he was going to be an instrument of God to save people.When he went on a job for the university to grow students with his current wife, he almost had an accident while falling asleep on the wheel he felt relieved and thanked God for helping and giving him yet another chance to life. His struggle through Yale University, when he couldnt find a job, his faith and ordainingness helped him find one. Even in his junior year, when he had no money, he walked through the university, thinking and asking God how he was going to make it through, and, just like that, he found 10 dollars in the ground. He knew God was guiding him through and ceremonial occasion over him.In another school year, when he also went through rough economic times, he then again walked through his campus to see if he would find money again, but, no luck, his uni versity did a test of candor and said that all of the test the class had taken, had been burned in a fire his whole class, in that location were notices posted some of the students just said, that they will just say they did not see the post. Carson was the only one left and the teacher and a photographer came to take the picture of the only honest student in class and right then and there the teacher handed him a 10 dollar bill.As he grew older and became a doctor during surgeries and he felt lost his faith helped him and look atd God would guide his workforce and even though he did have times, he failed, his surgeries he had faith, that made him strong to overcome it. At the end without faith he wouldnt be where he is at today. In my life, without faith I wouldnt be where I am right now. Ever since I read this book, it has inspired my faith in a spiritual and professional way. I have gone to church more a lot and found the peace I was looking for.I no longer have temper issue s, either. I have been more successful in my job and will soon be getting another job. I have been dedicated more, and I dont make sudden decisions, which only benefits me. My faith has also made me outgoing in my career. I never give up finding a effect to a problem. Theres a saying that says faith can move mountains. I believe that Ben Carson is a perfect example of this, and its an example that I am following step by step in school and work. When I feel frustrated and ngry, I let my faith come in and help me get through my own struggles, My marriage has also gotten much better. I have set my life goals based on this book and I know I could achieve them. There is a saying that says faith is the rifle to die, and thats the difference between wish and faith. I believe those who hope wait around for things to come out good or wait for things to be handed to them are the ones who never step to the world of the unknown because of fear and like of faith. But with faith you have to put in your work and not give up on your goals.Ben Carson made it from the ghetto to being a successful, reckon Neurosurgeon because of his faith, he never once stopped believing in himself. His moms faith in him also helped she knew he was going to be special. I believe we all have our luck this life and that God has set a path for us, our choices, decisions and faith are the ones that decide our path. I will follow my own path just as Ben Carson did I do not where it will take me, but I know that faith will keep me on the right path. Because faith is the last thing to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment