.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Computer Crime :: essays research papers

Computer nuisanceI incessantly since I got my first computer. I have enjoyed working on them. I havelearned a tremendous amount of trouble shooting. With my late computer I havecome across computer evil. I got interested in hacking, prhreaking, and salamislicing. But before I go to far, I need to learn more about it like theconsequences? One call into question in mind is what wickednesss are their and what kind ofthings you can do with them? I would like to find out why people do dissertationthings? I would also like to learn the laws against all computer crime?IITodays computer society has brought a new form of crime. at that place are those"hackers" who break their way into computers to learn the system or wash upinformation. I found out in the book Computer Crime written by Judson, KarenThat "Salami Slicers" steal small amounts of money from m any brink customers thisadding up to a great deal of money. I also discover about phone phreaks more grapplenas "Phreakers." They steal coherent distance phone services. Phreakers commit manyother crimes against phone companies.In the book Computer Crime it states, most people commit thesis crimes, becausethey where carious and wanted to explore the system. All they want to do is tap systems not destroy it. It is purely intellectual. I know one discernmentis that is can be very rewarding. Hackers are drawn to computers for theaninymity they allow. They feel coercive and can do anything. Hackers can bethere own psyche out side the real world.I found out azimuth was the first state to pass a law against computer crime, in1979. In 1980 the U.S. copyright act was amended to include soft ware. I foundout that in 1986 a computer farad maltreat act was passed. This act was made tocover over any crime or computer scheme that was missed with any former laws.Violations to any of thesis laws are a maxim of five years in prison and a$250,000 fine.IIIWith my computer I can do lots of these things but choose not to. Because Iknow that if you know computers you can do much more like carious wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment